sad tuesday 2

its another sad tuesday.
almost the end of the day... office i mean... yet i cant still figure out what to say.

there are a lot of topics playing on my mind... lot of stories to share from my vacation... also have some realizations that i want to share, about life, about love, about money and about happiness. but nothing really comes out from me.

its 10 minutes before the clock ticks 6PM, most people left already for the Dubai lynx, including our director...
i have all the time to write... i'm doing it... but i dont know what will be my next sentence.

i am not in the mood to write... or rather, i would say, not inspired to write.
yes! that's the word!!!

last night, i got this message from a friend:
"i'm leaving on a jetplane... dont know when i'll be back again."
yes! you can sing if you want to...
but for me, that made me sad.

the sender is my BLOG MENTOR. the person who pushed me to open this account. he guided me all the way and gave me all the technical and moral support that i needed.
he introduced me to the cyberworld :) twitter, SU, Digg, Wordpress... what is SEO, RSS Feeds, Adsense, yes, basically, everything.

we are chatting everyday, yet we only met once - just recently when he accompanied me to Philippine Embassy...

the thing is, his company was affected by the financial crisis...
and there is no other choice for now.

this is the reality...
nothing is secured.
this crisis hits everybody around the world.
it might be in different ways, but yes, we were all affected.

for me, i have learned that nothing really belongs to you materially.
in a snap or blink, all that you possesed may turn into dust.

its good that we have God. that we have faith. hope. love.
these wont be included in the debit notes...
banks cannot take it away...

everyday, i thank God that i still have my job.
that i still have my family and friends.
and that im still alive.

for in this world, we will never be secured.
but with God's love, we dont need to be afraid.

"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes old of your right hand & says to you, do not fear, I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

wooohhwww!
something came out :) yes! i already have a post, now!
_____
to you... i cannot offer any help for now, except my prayers.
'til we meet again! ingat :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...