recharged

hello!

i just came back from holidays... or rather, from home :)
yes. the longest and most memorable 2 weeks of my life.
as as the saying goes, NO PLACE LIKE HOME and for me,
NO FOOD BETTER THAN MY MOTHER'S DISHES...

admittedly, i got a little... hmmm... a little MORE bigger and of course, darker...
but more than that, i am definitely recharged.

i've got a lot of pictures and stories to share... and i'm sorry if i did not post it from time to time. its because i kept myself off from the computer... tried to resist the temptation and gave my full attention and time to my family and friends whom i havent seen for quite long time. (i know u'll understand...)

and besides, i will have time to post my blogs, starting today, since i almost finished the tons of paperworks that were thrown on my desk... stuck up for 15 days :) which made me so much happy, knowing that there were a lot of works waiting for me... means, i still have my job :)

maybe, all will be back to normal... in few more hours.
my story telling will start tomorrow.

i just cant resist to post...
and maybe, i miss thing called blog :)

2 comments:

Christine.Joyce said...

Welcome back to Dubai Ate Lizzie! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and the stories of our families and SEE PICTURES. =) One day - maybe for Lolo's 90th - we need to all be together again in one place.

KALI said...

hi joyce!

thank you :) im back to reality now... gone are the delicious ULAM from Angat, the DUYAN in our terrace and the HUGS and KISSES from Nanay, Tatay and the Kids...

i will post pictures, mostly in Multiply. just need to settle some more pending jobs here in the office... :)

for Lolo's 90th, sure it will be fun... we are looking forward to that. let's pray for the best...

ate lizzie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...