not just lucky... God loves me :)

At once, Jesus said to them, "Don't worry! I am Jesus. Don't be afraid."

Peter replied, "Lord, if it is really you, tell me to come to you on the water."
"Come on!" Jesus said. Peter then got out of the boat and started walking on the water toward him.

But when Peter saw how strong the wind was, he was afraid and started sinking. "Save me, Lord!" he shouted.

Right away, Jesus reached out his hand. He helped Peter up and said, "You surely don't have much faith. Why do you doubt?"

Matthew 14:27-31 NASB

---
i was once like Peter.
it seems that i teased Him.
ask Him something yet at some point, i turned my back and had some doubts.
the worst, i tried to solve things all by myself.
i dont know why it reached that point, but yes... with all my pride, i once refused to call on Him.
until such time that i was drowning with it...
and that's the nature of us, human...
we call and remember Him only when we're at the end of the rope.

but you know what, it doesnt matter to Him.
as long as you still have that faith that He can save you...
as long as you know how to pray... and to call on Him.
He will never abandon you... even if you abandoned Him many times.

from that experience, my faith grew
i've learned that He is true to His promises.
and now, more than ever... i can say that i trust my Lord fully.
with all my heart... with all my soul...
with all of me :)

---
your comments will surely give inspiration to others...
i hope you can also share a piece of your stories of faith.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...