I AM SOOO IN LOVE

Wondered why I was not posting much for the past weeks?

First is because we are business as usual. Thank God that our client approved huge projects that were proposed for 2010. It feels great to be productive again here in the office.
And after some renovations, firing and hiring of management bosses, and few cake slicing for birthday celebrators... we are back to business. Though more changes are expected to take place in the coming weeks, I am ready :)

But aside from the work... I got engaged on other more important things.
Its been a month of Thursday meetings... and I got hooked to it.

What's the meeting all about???

After being Christian for almost 20 years (since I was born again and baptized), I finally said I do.

I do... to the commitment of learning - Bible study, which I ignored for the longest time (esp. in our church in Phils.) Though I had my own 'selfish' reasons before, I know that it's not acceptable.
Being a proud believer; I always and always say that my faith can move mountains... yet, there is still an empty space... I am still thirsty to learn more...

Part of the big blessing from finding a church in our new place (which made me - simply happy),  is being part of the young adults group who also wants to know Him more... we quenched our thirst by organizing a weekly meeting to study.

After few weeks, I realized that there are still a lot of things that I need to learn... and I found myself falling in love to this reality. I am inspired to know more and share those knowledge with you.

I am hungry, and He continously feed me. I am in love and He hugs me sooo tight and loved me more. I am happy and thankful for this happiness, knowing that He is the source of this peace.

I am free and I couldn't ask for more.

"Jesus said, 'If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.
Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."
John 8:31:32

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud and happy for you, Kheng!
Keep up the good work, The Lord Jesus Christ is the real source of joy and peace...
Love,
tita

KALI said...

Thank you tita for all the encouragements...
I am more inspired knowing that you are my number 1 reader.

I love you.
Keng

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...