Simply Happy

Hello!
Sorry for not posting for quite some time...
December, as always is the busiest month of the year.
And it rolled double for me... adjusting to my new boss and living in our new home :)
Actually, we had some holidays, but of course, I won't spend it sitting all day in front of computer to write... sorry, but I also have a life :)

but then again, I am here to share some with you...

Eid Al Adha passed... we had 4 straight days off :)
and it was all well spent.
Not the same as how we celebrate before. No out of DXB trips... No shopping... No Malling!!!
Instead, we had simple hang out with our new found family... we attended to our newChristian church in Sharjah and enjoyed exploring the new place where we live.

(Qanat Al Qasba - Sharjah)

It was more of having quality time... to rest, relax and pause for a while.

(Buhaira Corniche - Sharjah)

This new world is totally the opposite of what we had in Dubai.
Yes, this is the "worst - traffic" destination in the UAE, but it is nothing compared to the peaceful life that we are enjoying.
-
2nd December - the UAE 38th National Day. It's celebrated all over the Emirates.
Sharjah, of course is one of them, and for the first time, we were able to witness the fun.




Last year, I shared with you how I admire the Emirati for their patriotism during the 37th UAE National Day. And this year, I was there on the street, watching these people celebrating their country's Independence... looking at these proud and happy people waving their flag as high as they could.
-

The above events are not new to me, the only difference is that this year, it gave me a new meaning.
I may be stuck in traffic once in a while... far from huge malls and world's largest... but the life that I am living is greater than before.

We are now far from the race track, where time runs fast, and leave unnoticed.


I have found happiness through these moments, and I finally have a new home...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...