HE is faithful

My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude.
I am thankful that I was able to meet Him.
I am blessed for being His child.

Maybe last month or even month before that, I've discussed with my very close friend about God's generosity. I can remember how I wonder about God's grace... for He has blessed me with so much, yet I know that I am not worthy...

I don't count my blessings on material things that I have... more than that, I am thankful for a lot of reasons.
  For having a happy and loving family, for their good health, for keeping them safe.
  For finding a new church and family in Sharjah that embraced us warmly.
  For my bestfriend, who stays with me all these years.
  For giving me friends and for knowing who are true and not.
  For my job, a fair boss and good colleagues. I am thankful that our company is surviving despite all the crisis.
  For this life that He bestowed upon me... my simple happy life that I really enjoy.

  For the wisdom that He gives, that I may understand right from wrong...
  For the love that He shared, so I can share it to others as well...
  For the strength that He provide, so I can stand the hardest storms...
  For the faith that He builds up on me, so I will never ever give up...

  And most of all, for the birth of our Lord God, Jesus Christ, who saved me from all my sins and cleanse me and made me worthy of all His blessings...

For all the mentioned above, and many more unaccounted,  I have told my friend that somehow, I am ashamed on myself... my hands are always open wide in receiving abundant blessings from Him... but, have I give anything back? Am I worthy of all these?

And my friend told me that I should not question God's generousity. Because He is a giving God.
He promised to provide us all that we need...

"For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; His faithfulness continues through all generations..."
 Psalm 100:5

On my prayers, I don't ask for anything more than what I need. I keep on telling Him that He knows my heart's desire...

Yet He still blessed me with so much...and answers my prayers on His perfect time!

I hope not to sound too proud about my faith...
All I want is to be a living testimony of God's words... to share with you how generous He is in blessing those people that put their trusts in Him.

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well."
Matthew 6:33

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I abosolutely agree with you!!
Our Lord Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace, One who will help you with the disturbances of life.
It is the only gift that truly keeps on giving: the gift of eternal life.
Have a blessed and Meryy Christmas to you and to your friends...
Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...