Forever Grateful

For quite sometime now, there's a pain in my abdomen...
Last weekend, I underwent an abdominal ultrasound, and discovered that I have 'gems' on my kidneys... 5mm on the left and tiny 'gravels' on the right.

Nothing to worry. Everything is fine.
I am now under medications and in 2 weeks time, there will be another ultrasound to check... and in Jesus' name, I know that it will be gone...

Though as per my Urologist, the pain is not coming from those 'rubies' (as I call it), but maybe from my Colon... and so I haveto see another doctor, a Gastroenterologist - which I already called for an appointment, that is 2 days from now. I will let you know... :)

I am smiling... because I know that I will be well, soon.
and I am grateful because I believe that this is just another test of my faith in Him... and I will not be shaken.

For the past months... life seems to be perfect for me and my family. Our hearts are filled with joy... there are a lot of reasons to celebrate. And we are thankful that we are so blessed.
I don't say that this is the payment for that (as we sometime thinks that in every happiness, there is sadness afterwards)... because I believe that this is another blessing for me, as God will use me to show His healing power as He removes these diseases away from my body.

God gives me trial so that I will continually cling onto His hands, and forever keep in touch with Him. Day by day, I know that He moves into my life... and through these circumstances, behind all these pain, I am molded and hardened to become a better individual - to be called His child.

"He knows the way I take;
  when He has tested me, I will come forth as gold.

My feet have closely followed His steps;
   I have kept to His way without turning aside."

Job 23:10-11

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kheng,
You are always in my prayers...
Hope you feel better now..
Believed and Have Faith in God..
He is the greatest healer and provider...
I love you and please take care
Tita

KALI said...

Hi Tita,
Thank you for your prayers... please dont worry, I am fine.
God healed me already :)

Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...