women survives

Finally, I’m not busy today…
Work is manageable. Some are just waiting for signatures.
Weather is great. I had delicious lunch.
Everything is just fine… except for me.

I’ve been suffering from menstrual pains…
And it really hurts.
I know this is normal, but it’s not like this all the time.
Today is different. I don’t know why & I don’t want to know…
My head is aching… and I am feeling cold.

While writing this, I’m having a chat conversation with a friend...
She is in pain as well… not because of Dysmenorrhea but because her boyfriend who happens to be the father of the child she is bearing just left her…
And now, she was broken… don’t even know how to pick up the pieces…

Then I realize… these are just some kind of pain that only women can bear.
A monthly period that hurts so much that doesnt only lasts for hours… it can happen in countless days and it may even take weeks.
This is simple, this is just physical pain… and we endure it, every month…
We can’t always excuse ourselves to go to work because it seemed so childish to others. But the truth is… it really really hurts.

But mine was just mixed up with all the stress & pressures for the past weeks… all the physical activities that I did - and just with this thought… makes me feel less guilty because I was complaining with something that I should be used to. –I am not complaining… I was just sharing my experience & what I feel… OK!

Now, I thought about my friend’s situation. I don’t exactly know how to comfort her. I can feel her burden, just two weeks ago; she had some spotting… maybe because also of stress… she knew its happening, and now, it was over.

She is carrying a child inside her body. She fought for it. She gave up everything for the relationship & for the baby…and now; she is alone, with nothing.

In four months time, she will deliver her child. She said she have to do it alone, there is no other choice. That is the fact.

Then I realize, how painful will it be. The physical pain, the emotional pain… This dysmenorrhea is intolerable, I am hurting. How about her? The pain sucks… it can kill anybody. But not her…she has to be alive. She has to continue living, for her child…

We both have to move on, and so as every women in the same condition. I have to work. I need to work. She has to start all over again. Find a new job. Build new dreams and push her to move forward.

This not about feminism or something… This is just about two women, both in pain… and about some women, who feels the same.

___________________________


A strong woman VS A woman of strength
by Luke Easter & Dee Cheeks
A strong woman
works out every day to keep her body in shape...
but
A woman of strength
kneels in prayer to keep her soul in shape...

A strong woman
isn't afraid of anything...
but
A woman of strength
shows courage in the midst of her fear...

A strong woman
won't let anyone get the best of her...
but
A woman of strength
gives the best of her to everyone...

A strong woman
makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future...
A woman of strength
realizes life's mistakes can also be God's blessings and capitalizes on them...
A strong woman
walks sure footedly...
but
A woman of strength
knows God will catch her when she falls...

A strong woman
wears the look of confidence on her face...
but
A woman of strength
wears grace...

A strong woman
has faith that she is strong enough for the journey...
but
A woman of strength
has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong...

4 comments:

Admin said...

your friend is now sad after 4 mos she'll be happy. I'm sure.

KALI said...

yes... definitely, she will survive :)

jocel said...

i couldn't agree more!
every month! but it's nothing
compared to what your friend
must have been feeling...
God bless her and her baby to be..

KALI said...

hi jocel :)

yes... please pray for her. she needs it more than anything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...