seeing the sea

this is my relaxation...
water, sand and sunset.

i can never forget how my first step in the beach was, with my tita bunso.
we went to cavite for their company outing. i can barely recall the exact place, but all the details were in my photo album, at home.
i dont know how to float then... how to swim in open water. all i know is that i enjoyed it more that swimming pools. i love the water. the sand... it was all perfectly created.
years later, i was on my own... and more than shopping, i would spend money on beach.
feeling the fresh air... hearing the sound of the waves... its all worth the stay.
as if all your worries will be washed away by the waves.
i can feel that i was closer to God... the sky is within the horizon.
& at night... only stars will give light...
huuh! thank God its weekend... :)
you now know where to find me for the next 2 days...

2 comments:

Admin said...

just don't go and swim in open beach near Dubai Offshore Sailing Club.

KALI said...

dont worry, i wont :)

that one was in Lulu Island, Abu Dhabi... we might go to Atlantis this weekend :)

sama ka???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...