Two Choices

You always have two choices to react on a certain situation: the positive & negative reaction. - I've learned that since i was in grade 5, after i read the book "The Power of Positive Thinking." and it helped me a lot... i became a positive thinker! yes, i am - 85% positive and 15% negative. i am optimistic... and when the 15% becomes stronger than the 85%, i quickly switched my gears. I will entertain my gloomy moment, analyze, think positively... and soon, i can face the world again.

A positive attitude may not solve all my problems... it cant bring me home in 24 hours! but it removes my misery, the heavy feeling of loneliness and so changed my outer aspects. my moods... my temper... i was really exhausted during the past few days! and you wouldnt want to see how i looked, my colleagues noticed those sudden changes.

but i am better now. a lot better. i thought about the good things of staying here... not that much, but still, there were few :) i started dreaming again and i strongly believe that it will come true. i know that soon, i can embrace my life again. i dont need to rush, i just have to wait patiently for that time... and it wont take long.

for now... i have so much blessings to enjoy & to share to other people. i just have to concentrate on counting... and i am determined to be always cheerful and happy, in whatever situation i may be, i learned that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances.


there are 2 kinds of light -
the glow that illuminates & the glare that obscures.

4 comments:

flydragon said...

Wow, what a gorgeous picture!! And I'm so glad you're feeling better about things.

KALI said...

thank you flydragon :)

im not so sure which picture, because i just replaced this from the sun - full shot when i received your comment.

if that's better, let me know & i'll bring it back :)

flydragon said...

It was the other sun shot that I saw, but this one is great, too.

KALI said...

i prefer the gorgeous one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...