Now, I am seeking answers...
In the blog, there are (4) Tips to be Lucky:
1) Listen to your gut instincts - they are normally right
2) Be open to new experiences and breaking your normal routine
3) Spend a few moments each day remembering things that went well
4) Visualize yourself being lucky before an important meeting or telephone call.
Remembering "The Secret" - the power of mind; the law of attraction.
YOU are the master of your destiny.
1) Listen to your instincts!!! - your instinct actually depends on what you think will happen or rather, those that you want to happen.
2) Be open to new experiences... - because unless you allow your mind to move on, you will be locked forever on your comfort zone.
3) Spend few moments each day remembering things that went well. - happy thoughts!!!
4) Visualize yourself being lucky... - think positive +
Indeed, it all sums up to "The Secret" :)
And why others becomes miserable???
As seen on this blog's title, I tried to look at the word... and tried to look at some words within the word.
Mi - Ser - Able
Mi - I
Ser - To be;
Able - Fit; adapted; suitable
(meanings from wikipedia)
From these words' meanings, and its like: I am to be fit or to be suitable...
And maybe, that is what others forget, since its mixed up; we tend to disregard the importance of having a clear mind... and that we are TO BE SUITABLE.
(does it make sense?) I hope so...
Personally, I believe that things happened not because of luck, but because of how we believe.
It doesn't only depend on how good we are, but on how deep our faith is.
Not just what our mind dictates, but it's what our heart says...
Thinking that all will be well is a plus factor; but our heart has the major role.
"As it is written; 'No eyes has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him." - 1 Corinthian 2:9