where have I been?

just somewhere...
.
.
.
in the place where my heart stays.

where there are too much laughter in the air.

and where smile sticked on my face...
.
.
there in the comfort zone of my being.

where 2 minutes lasts for decades...

and seconds of fun stays forever.
.
.
in paradise where i was surrounded by love.

where all the people that matters are just within reach.

where nights were like days... and days dont turn to nights.
.
.
there, rain and sun are together.

wind blows cold, yet sunshine kept us warm.
.
.
the place where my mind rests...

where my heart beats...

and where my dreams achieved.

2 comments:

Cristiana Laura Pantea said...

great shots you have

KALI said...

hi krissa!
thank you...
and also for dropping by :)
kali

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...