Bunso

Tita Bunso, as we all call her.
the youngest in the family, the baby of everybody.
Soft and fragile, that's what she is...
a kind hearted lady, that was loved by many.
Most of us, grew up with her...
or maybe not most,
but im one of those, little girls who loves her the most.
the "pamperer", as I may say...
she gave us everything as long as its ok...
and there is nothing that she asks in return...
just hugs and sweet kisses, the only request she will say.
As I grew up, I got to know more...
of my auntie, whom I adore.
She was always been, my favorite and my idol...
my ever inspiration... in life as I go on.
A lady of strength and determination...
a woman of faith, hope and aspiration.
loving, giving and forgiving ...
my tita bunso... is one of the best person!
im not saying this, because its her birthday today...
its just a fact... that i really want to say.
a woman of God, and she'll always be...
that beautiful person, that I also want to be :)
Happy Birthday to my Dearest Tita Bunso!

8 comments:

poks said...

i agree!!
ang pinakamabait sa lahat ng mga tita... ;)

KALI said...

hi poks...
sana makatikim man lang ako ng pancit :)
hehehe!

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Tita Ine! I
hope that your day is blessed with happiness and joy.

May the good Lord shower you with many blessings on your special day.

May God bless you and keep you always in His tender, loving care.

Love,
Tikang

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kheng, I love you
Thanks also to Poks and tikang
love u all

KALI said...

welcome, tita :)
ikaw pa! ung pancit, san na?
i love you too! mwah!

Unknown said...

ubos na, no !!!

KALI said...

tita... hahaha!
di bale, next year na lang ulit!
mwah!

Anonymous said...

punta ka dito,,, I'll cook pancit for you,..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...