Harvest Time Homecare

"HOME is not where you live, but where they understand you." - Christian Morganstern

you've read a lot of my 'missing home' blogs. those gloomy days when i wished hard, seeking relief, hoping that i can come home... my sad tuesdays, the home sickness that i felt during Christmas season...

at some point, i was out of myself... during those times, i felt really incomplete. i wanted to have my life back, the way it used to be... im longing for the comfort of my bed at my room, wanting to hug my pillows. everyday was so hard, the desire to come home makes my life, somehow, miserable.

until i realized that, home is not just our exact address in Philippines. It is where my dreams continues to grow, and turns out to be a reality. it is the place where i can find peace and comfort and confidence and happiness... that it is where i can be me. that is my home! i found my new home recently, and now, i am complete, happy, satisfied and comfortable.
____________________

HARVEST TIME HOMECARE II is not my home. but it is open to all those who need one.

Address: 9913 Glade Ave. Chatsworth, CA 91311
Phone: 818-773-0071
Administrator: Leticia Victorio
Phone: 818-624-1443


Our facility is committed to assisting people with developmental disabilities, helping them to develop and enhance skills necessary for daily living. We believe that challenging behaviors are just means of communicating likes and dislikes.
It is our goal to teach a more socially acceptable means of communicating and, at the same time, reduce or eliminate challenging behavior. We help our consumers achieve more efficient lifestyles by increasing their exposure to the possibilities and opportunities at home and in the community.
We at Harvest Time Homecare II provide consumers with a safe and comfortable living environment and treat them with the utmost respect and dignity.

______________
should you know anybody needing a special care, please refer HT Homecare. Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...