One Peace

On our travel every morning, the traffic is getting worst. The 45 minutes travel time is now 1 hr. and 5 mins. Accident is always present on the road which adds few more minutes... But despite the heat and  the hot headed drivers, my extended morning nap re-charged my battery for the day.

Office as usual is busy and stressful - for them. But on my corner, being isolated from the rest is quiet and relaxed, as if there is a blanket that shields me from tension from the outside forces... work flows smoothly on my side. Follow ups were made, deadlines were met and everything is organized. And as I always say, I am blessed with kind hearted superiors... they are God's bonus gift to me.


Throughout the day, I am online on FB; keeping my connection open to my family and friends, at least for the entire day. Knowing what's on your mind and making myself available to them, at all times. Once in a while an old friend will pop in or my nephews and niece, saying hi and hello. Knowing that they are fine and reading their stories is therapy for me.

Life after office is busier. My more productive life starts when sun sets.

Upon reaching home, there are other more important obligations that needs to be done - attending church activities, doing some ministry works and of course, household chores. My day usually ends at 1AM. Tiring as it may seem, but no... it was even more recharging and fulfilling.

Despite the very busy schedule and the many responsibilities on my plate, I have complete satisfaction. There's contentment on this simple life... In the midst of this chaotic world, I finally found this blissful feeling that I have longed for; Serenity embraces my whole being...

And yeah, if I sounded proud and boastful... I guess I am, for I find it so difficult to reach this point... until I surrender everything to our Lord.

Never did I imagine that the only One Peace that I've been looking for the past decades of my life is already available from the beginning, but I have just refused to accept His gift.

My life turned 180 degrees when I started welcome Him in my life and learned to obey His Words.

There is no perfection, but there is satisfaction.

Not everyday is as smooth as the silk or straight as a ruler; I still feel tired at times, gets irritated and feels down when there are some negative feedback about my works, got hurt at some circumstances and sometimes offend people with my wrong actions.

Everyday is a constant struggle... but to find peace in the turmoil, joy in every situation, and hope when things seems blurry is a proof that our life is in the custody of our God Almighty...


6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6-7 NIV


** Christ alone can bring lasting peace -- peace with God; peace among men and nations; and peace within our hearts. I am more than willing to share with you more about Him. Feel free to email me... :) KALI 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...