Flydragon Flies

In our journey, there are these strangers that will somehow leave an impact in our lives...
People whom we do not know personally, yet touched our hearts even in very simple way.

Flydragon is one of my first few followers here in my blog.
She has inspired me with A little of this... A little of that
Reading her daily adventure makes blogging more fun and exciting with her witty stories... I looked forward to her posts, the birds and the flowers... her comments and once in a while hi and hello!

When I asked her why Flydragon...
Its simply because she love dragons and she wanted to fly.
At first I thought she is just as my age, or atleast near to mine... more or less!
But through her blogs, I understand that she is almost like my mother who also have her FDs (Favorite Daughters).

Just recently, I suddenly missed her comments and posts... the pictures of her bird feeders and beautiful flowers. Then I realized that its been monthsss of silence from her site. No updates at all.
Our last exchange of comments was September of 2009, it's almost a year...

As I dropped by her site... I was shocked upon reading the last 3 blogs, written by her FDs. After being in the hospice for some time (where she wrote her last post), until she finally flew - December of 2009...

Along with the FDs' posts are some of her photos... after 2 years of exchanging blogs, the face of the dragon was revealed. :) I wonder what was her reaction after seeing that post from FD#2...

Upon looking at those, I felt this connection with this lady, who has given me encouragement not just in writing and photography but in pursuing my passions in life. Luckily, I know I was able to thank her many times for the inspiration that she gave through our exchange of comments...

She has been a friend who has always been updated with what's going on with me, through my blogs... and vice versa. And now, knowing that I will never read another little of this and little of that by Flydragon makes me sad... :( But losing a friend that appreciates what you do is harder...
I know that she is now flying in heaven...
And I wil never ever forget that one day, a dragon that flies pass by these pages of my life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...