God is good all the time!

and all the time, God is good :)

Despite everything that we used to call trials, we should have learned by now that He is good.
or I should say, He is the best!!!

Let me share to you Psalm 139:1-12 - God's Complete Knowledge and Care.

I have been quiet lately, maybe the tragedy that hits our country is one of the many reasons why.
Every time I start to create a post, I can't resist in using that as a topic.
It is advisable to post current events but it is so heart breaking for me... and I don't want my page to be source of sad news.
And besides, I have given my thoughts about that already...
- Panaghoy kay Ondoy - Sa Paghupa - Tsunami Strike in Samoa - Indonesia Earthquake -

Yet, amidst all the catastrophe and all the sad information that creates internet jams...
I want to shout this out.
Our God is good!!!

He who understands everything about us...
He who sees us wherever we are and whatever we do...
He who protects us and guide us and lead us to the right path...
He who brought us out from the dark...

He never leaves us.

and we should always remember that... specially now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! GOd is the best and He is good all the time...
May God Bless you more for sharing HIS words.

Love u

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...