I've Got Nothing!

I am tired...
I am weak...
I am worn...
I am a struggler...
I am a sinner...
I am a child...
I am human...
I have questions...
I have fears...
I have temptations...
I have pride...
I am self-concious...
I am selfish...
at times, I am a mess..
I cry out to you, Lord and I confess that i have nothing!
As my cries goes silent, I hear you say...

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 5:3

"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." - 2 Corinthians 12:9

Your grace is sufficient for me, O Lord...
I may be lacking many things.
I may not be knowlegable in many ways...
Yet, You have come to rescue me.

"For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.'
No, in all these things, we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything in all creation, will be able to seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus, our Lord." - Romans 8:28-39

I was saved by Your love.
Strengthen by Your mercy.
I have nothing, yet, with my faith in You...

"I can do everything, through him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13

Lord, I have nothing! But when I stop, listen & hear your voice...
I realize that I have You & You know me.
That's all I need.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...