when i dont know what else to say...

and what words to speak as i talk to Him...
i just keep quiet and be still.
and in silence, i can feel His embrace.
the stillness gives me rest.
it makes me calm. it makes me feel secured.
in the most difficult times, when i am confused.
i just stop and praise our Lord...

in time of trouble, i know He's there...
during those times that i'm in despair.
never that my faith left me... even in the middle of tragedy.
i believe that Jesus just chosen me, to share His hardships in calvary.

___

"... but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:30

2 comments:

Lourdes Valerie said...

god is good... :)

wala na ko sa multiply, you guys can visit me here...

KALI said...

thanks for visiting, dhes :)

nagpupunta din ako sa site mo... kala ko pati un iniwan mo na! hehehe...

ingat lagi. keep in touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...