Disaster Quakes

"There is a prediction that there will be another tsunami hitting on July 22nd. It is also when there will be sun eclipse. Predicted that it is going to be really bad and countries like Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Australia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Japan and Certain Costal Parts of China are going to be badly hit. Please try and stay away from the beaches in July.
Better 2 be safe than sorry.
Please pass the word around. Please also pray for all beings.”


___

I first received this message last 14th of April. From a concerned friend...
and unlike other predictions/warning mails that i normally received, this caught my attention... mainly for two (2) reasons:

1.) 2 nights before I got this mail. I dreamt about tsunami... I'm with my Tita Elsa at some place... then, there was a commotion, people were running from all directions. and then, I saw giant waves the "tornado" along the sea.
Tita Elsa and I are running... and we were praying, singing praise and worship songs. We are running and looking for our Bible. there were stampedes. all things were thrown in the air (just like from the movie twister).
then, we found the Bible in a basement of i dont know which place. but it was dark and only rays from holes on the wall gives light...
then i woke up :(
2.) we were booked for Palawan... since i am planning to have a holiday on July and be home for my Nanay's birthday. me and my berks on the other side planned a 4-days get together... an out of town trip to one of the best beach paradise of the Philippines - Puerto Princesa... on 23 to 27 of July!!! its the day after the predicted Tsunami...
well... atleast we were not booked on the said date... it will be over before we even arrive :)
---
i dont know. i dont believe in predictions...
even if i had some weird premonitions in my dreams before, i still dont want to entertain the idea...
i am not new to my "sixth sense" but i really dont want to practice... i had tried palm reading when i was young, few friends heard my so called "palm readings" and they claim that most of what they heard, happened.
now, am i having some psychic dreams? i dont know. i still want to believe that those incidents that happened before, that I visualized in my dreams are just coincidence.
and the best way to handle this is to pray... and have a strong faith that God will answer our prayers :)
He is the only ONE who can predicts... is the only ONE who knows what is bound to happen tomorrow or in the near future..
and wherever we are, whatever we do, no predictions can say that danger or even death is waiting for us... yet, we can always think of words like this as a reminder that no people is in control of everything... things will happen, anytime, anywhere.
we just have to be careful and ready to cross the line, at all time :)

*NB: in the pics - it was written: DISTASTER... from there, we can notice that this is not professionally made.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...