Onwards and Upwards

Hello 2015!

I am looking forward to the bestest year ever...

I have my first-7-days reasons why:

01 Jan is FAMILY | This is the best place anyone can be... when we are with family.

After 7 years, I was able to celebrate New Year at home with all the "rounded" fruits on the table, colorful fireworks, loud firecrackers and a happy noisy extended family.



02 Jan is FRIENDS |  As we say, we do not count the number of friends we have, rather we count the years and moments of friendship we shared.

We are friends for 20 years, does it reveals the age? It doesn't matter as long as I grow old with these people whom we consider not just friends but sisters...

We miss you Joyce.

03 Jan is HOME | This is where are heart is... what could be better than to be in the comfort of our own home with our favorite people...

They made our family complete; our home is noisy and messy because of these lovely kiddos...
I can only hope that they wont grow up that fast :(



04 Jan is a DATE with my father | My best man, my forever boyfriend and body guard.

He wanted to watch his favorite noon time TV show (ASAP) live... that makes him happy. Seeing him excited makes me super happy.

Photo taken in Tagaytay

05 Jan is a DATE with my mother | My mentor, my greatest fan and my best friend.

We went out not in mall but in supermarket; this makes her happy and seeing her smile makes me the happiest.

Photo taken in Tagaytay

06 Jan is THANKSGIVING Day | We are blessed to be a blessing to others.

Me and my friends, the Berks, had a gift giving and outreach at the Philippine Children Medical Center; this isn't about the gifts that we have on hand, but the gift of love that our Lord Jesus Christ extended to each one of us.



11 Jan is CHURCH Day | Anyone who is to find Christ must first find the church. How could anyone know where Christ is and what faith is in him unless he knew where his believers are? - Martin Luther

This is the last but definitely not the least as we say... being in family of God doesn't makes us holy, but it strengthen us spiritually; the fellowship, the worship and the message of God that we hear every church service is necessary for our spiritual growth. Nothing can compare to the joy in being a part of the family of God; to be able to stand in your faith, to share your testimony and  be an encouragement to our brothers and sisters in Christ.

Photo from mobile of Sis Noniet

These are just seven of my #happy-day-everyday of 2015.If only I have enough time, I will to share the the other 20 :)

I went back here in the UAE on the 13th with my heart filled with joyful memories; coffee talk with my best friend cousin Janice, visiting my god daughter Elisha and Asha, the family reunion, the FHLA church dedication, even my father's doctor visits, every moment of everyday is special.


These happy moments reminded me that our happiness doesn't need to be costly; our blessings doesn't have to be things; friendship doesn't mean always being together physically; parents aren't too old to go out dating; being grateful isn't just a feeling, we can act on it by sharing our blessings and being a part of the body of Christ, we should always stand firm holding our identity as Child of God.


So great! His love endures forever...
I am so excited to the remaining 338 of 2015. Come what may, Thy will be done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...